Women's Health & Annual ExamsHolistic Women's Health by a Female Hormone Specialist
Women’s Health and Annual Exams
Did you know that one in every five women in the U.S die because of heart disease?
This is why annual examinations are critical throughout every woman’s lifetime. From teenagers to seniors, it’s imperative that women get regular check-ups to ensure that their body is operating under optimal health.
As a Female Hormone Specialist, Dr. Sundene will review your nutrition, cancer screenings, bone density and other important tests needed to prevent disease.
Even if you’re young and healthy, seeing your doctor on an annual basis helps catch any diseases in their early stages and ensures that you can get proper preventive care to avoid common diseases that affect women such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and osteoporosis as you grow older.
Timely diagnoses prevent problems before they start, and increase the chances of finding the right cure and treatment for your condition.
Benefits of Annual Exams
- Timely diagnoses and prevention of chronic conditions and dangerous diseases such as diabetes, cholesterol, osteoporosis and heart disease.
- An ongoing relationship with your holistic women's health doctor will allow the female hormone specialist to sense any emotional and physical changes over time, which may signal a decline in health or a developing disease.
- Better record and continuity of medical visits, such as mammograms, bone density tests, Thyroid, Anemia, Immune System, Blood Count, Liver Function, Kidney Function, Vitamin D, Calcium, B-12, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear, Breast Exam, and referrals for colonoscopy or other important cancer screenings.
- Personalized healthcare according to your lifestyle and physical needs, including dietary restrictions, any allergies, or any disabilities.
- High blood pressure, kidney and liver disease, hypothyroidism, osteoporosis
Natural Ways to Manage Hormones with Scottsdale Naturopathic
Holistic hormone doctors use bioidentical hormones, vitamins, minerals, herbs, therapeutic diets and supplements to manage and balance hormones for women naturally. Dr. Sundene is specifically trained in women’s health, Naturopathic gynecology, urology, and the management of chronic urological and gynecological conditions for women. In 1999 she began working for a Female Hormone and Osteoporosis specialist. From 2005-2007 she completed a Naturopathic Gynecology internship with the top leading experts in Holistic Gynecology at Bastyr University and studied directly under Dr. Jane Guiltinan and Dr. Laurie Cullen.
At Scottsdale Naturopathic Hormones, we believe that optimal health for women leads to a more successful and satisfying life. Our female hormone expert's guidance for lifestyle changes to improve energy levels, optimal nutrition to strengthen the immune system, and your general health.
Take charge of your health today and schedule an appointment with our Female Hormone Specialist and Naturopathic Doctor! Simply call (480) 837-0900 or visit the SCHEDULE page.
Please bring the new patient forms that can be downloaded from the link below when you visit us. To ensure the best possible treatment and care, bring all the necessary medical records, supplements, medications, lab work, and special notes from your doctor along with you. If you have been to a previous Naturopathic Doctor please bring any labs and specialty testing conducted by the previous Naturopath, Chiropractor or Functional Medicine specialist.
Dr. Sundene appreciates as much information as you can gather. If you need our assistance retrieving your labs from Labcorp or Sonora Quest please call or text Dr. Sundene prior to your new patient visit so she can request those and have them ready to review at your appointment time . We look forward to providing the best care for your health needs!
Thank you for choosing Naturopathic Medicine for your chronic health solutions!