Hormones are natural chemicals that are secreted by glands in the body. These chemicals control most bodily functions and processes, including metabolism, muscle formation, immune functions, and reproduction. Proper hormone balance is important for the physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing of a person.
The fast pace and stressful nature of life these days have resulted in an increase in the rate of hormonal imbalances, especially among women. Even a slight imbalance of hormones can have a big impact on the health and wellbeing of a person, leading to several health issues, such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Poor immune system
- Low libido
- Mood swings
- Fatigue and bloating
- Hair loss
- Heart palpitations
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Irregular periods
- Abdominal cramping
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Sleep problems
This is where Bioidentical hormone therapies come in.
Also known as natural hormone therapy, the process involves using human-made hormones that are synthesized from plant extracts. They react with the body in a similar way to most natural hormones, such as estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. These hormones come in several forms, such as pills and injections, and are 100% FDA approved.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Helps manage the symptoms of menopause.
- Encourages better metabolism and stronger immune system.
- Offers relief from the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, such as migraines, insomnia, and low energy levels.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes, cataracts, and various musculoskeletal issues, including osteoarthritis.
- Improves the elasticity, tone, and texture of the skin by encouraging hydration and collagen production.
- Promotes healthy libido and reproductive functioning.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Improves quality of life and general wellbeing.
Women’s Health at Scottsdale Naturopathic PCP
Scottsdale Naturopathic PCP provides first-rate focused care for women. Our naturopathic experts address all aspects of women’s health during the check-ups we provide. We offer medical care, as well as preventive care, for chronic and acute conditions.
At Scottsdale Naturopathic PCP, we believe that optimal health leads to a more successful and satisfying life. Our Bioidentical Hormone Therapy treatment allows us to help improve energy levels, ensure optimal nutrition to strengthen the immune system, and enhance the overall health of women.
Take charge of your health today and schedule an appointment with our expert natural healthcare providers!
Please bring the new patient forms that can be downloaded from the link below when you visit us. To ensure the best possible treatment and care, don’t forget to bring all the necessary medical records including supplements and medicines you are currently taking, any lab work recently done, and special notes from your doctor along with you. We look forward to providing the best care for your health needs!